Sunday, November 1, 2015

Hebrew Through Movement

Hi Parents,
Today and last week the Gan, Alef, and Bet classes had class together because of limited available time as they prepare for their class service.  This makes for a rather large class, with diverse exposure to the Hebrew language, but most students are very game about observing their fellow students and the teacher aides to remind themselves of words they may have forgotten.  Some parents have told me that their children are remembering certain words at home, and this should increase as the year progresses.  I have not forgotten my promise to post videos, but with all the students together, our class often resembles a mosh pit filled with extremely small partiers. My aides and I will work on getting some good close-ups of them in action, though, we promise! Please don't hesitate to email me at rjandr@aol.com if you've any comments or questions.  With Liz's permission, I also welcome visitors to our class any time.
When you drop your children off this Sunday, please don't forget that there is a meeting at 9 a.m. in the Social Hall for you to express your desires vis-a-vis your child's religious school education.  Have a great week!
Emily Andreano

No comments:

Post a Comment